How to Play 3 Patti India Online Game?
How to Play 3 Patti India Online Game?
3 Patti India or Teen Patti India, is a popular card game that originated in India, similar yet different from a game of poker. A Teen Patti India online game is played with three to six players and a 52-card deck of cards without jokers. Before the cards are dealt, the boot amount is determined and collected from each player (the pot). Players are then dealt three cards face down. When you indulge in the Teen Patti India game, the money in the pot increases as the game progresses and the winner gets to keep the pot money as per the 3 Patti India rules. As per Teen Patti India rules, the winner is the player who remains in the game till the hand is completed and has the best highest poker hand as per the online 3 Patti India chart. If you go for Teen Patti India download, the same Teen Patti India rules and gameplay are applicable in real cash games.
Guide to Teen Patti India Online
- Each player contributes to the boot money and receives three cards face-down as per Teen Patti India rules.
- A Teen Patti India online game begins with the player next to the dealer and proceeds in a clockwise direction.
- A player has the option to place a wager without seeing the cards (blind) or see the cards. Once the player chooses to view his/her cards, they have the option to ‘chaal’ or other action options based on the progress of the 3 patti India game.
- When you play Teen Patti India online, a player who places a blind bet is known as the poker blind player. A player who places a wager after seeing the cards is referred to as the seen player.
3 Patti India Online Hand Rankings
If you opt for Teen Patti India download, the Teen Patti rules chart ranking from high to low is:
- Trail or Set (three of the same rank)
- Pure sequence
- Sequence (or run)
- Pair (two cards of the same rank) and
- High Card.
In an online 3 patti India sequence, A-K-Q is the highest and A-2-3 is the second-ranked sequence.
Also Check :- Bluff Card Game
See Also: How To Play Poker
Teen Patti India Game Terms To Know
Boot – If you go for Teen Patti India download, Boot is commonly known as ante, entry fee or the pot. This represents an equal amount contributed by each player before their cards are dealt during 3 Patti India gameplay. It is a forced wager to play the hand in Teen Patti India games. The boot amount ensures each 3 Patti India player who folds every round to feel the small pinch thus incentivizing gameplay tutorial with a small forced stake.
Also known as Pocket Rockets, Two Pips Post Often, during Teen Patti India online gameplay, players are away from their seat and miss their ante/boot. The player is required to ‘post’ to re-enter the game. As per Teen Patti India rules, the amount to be posted to be a part of the next hand is the amount of the boot at the time the player missed their turn. Posting is not required if the player who would otherwise post happens to be in the ante as per the Teen Patti India rules. Also known as Cowboys, King Kong, Ace Magnets.
Patti Limited Stake and Unlimited Teen Patti India Stake Tables
A limited stake Teen Patti India game has a limit to the amount a player can wager at a given time. For example, if the boot amount is Rs.2, a player can wager only a maximum of four blinds, the maximum chaal will be Rs. 256 and the Pot Limit will be 2048. Once the Pot Limit is reached in 3 Patti India online games, all players in the hand are forced to reveal the cards and the winner is declared taking home the pot as per the Teen Patti India rules. It is always advisable to opt for Teen Patti India download and play limited stakes when you are getting started.
Loose versus tight play
In a 3 Patti India cash game, players tend to play hands beyond the first round or fold immediately. This is commonly referred to as loose or tight play in Teen Patti India game. A tight Teen Patti India online player is known to fold weak hands while a loose Teen Patti India player will wager more of these hands and is likely to play till showdown most often. So, when you opt for Teen Patti India download online.
- The wagering continues in Indian Teen Patti India until one of the below occurs:
- All but one player packs – The only remaining player wins the money in the pot, regardless of their cards
- All but two players pack. In this scenario, if one player requests for a “show”, both players must expose their cards to determine the winner in 3 Patti India real cash games.
- The following online 3 Patti India rules chart needs to be followed when a show occurs during Teen Patti India games online. Only a seen player can play a show with a blind player for four times the current wager.
- If both are seen players by wagering two times the current wager, either may ask for a show.
- A blind player cannot ask for a show or side show. While a blind player cannot ask (nor can be asked) for a sideshow, the advantage they have is to ask for a show. In a Teen Patti India game, a player can choose not to show and surrender the pot in return.
3 Patti India Sequence/ Rankings
Three of a Kind (or a Trio) – Three of the same cards. The highest trio is Aces and the lowest trio is twos in a Teen Patti India game.
Straight flush ( or a pure sequence) – A straight flush is three consecutive cards of the same suit. The highest pure sequence is A-2-3 followed by A-K-Q, K-Q-J and so on till 4-3-2. In a real money game of Teen Patti India online, a wrap around like K-A-2 is not considered a straight flush but is however, a valid flush in an online 3 Patti India game.
Straight (sequence) – A straight is three consecutive cards not in the same suit in Teen Patti India download. The highest sequence is A-2-3 to 4-3-2 which is the lowest sequence. K-A-2 in this case is not a valid hand in a Teen Patti India game.
Flush (colour) – All 3 cards of the same suit are known as a flush in Teen Patti India games. If two players in a 3 Patti India game both have flushes, the player with the high card wins. If two players have the same card values, then the hands are ranked by suit beginning with spades first, and clubs last.
Pair (double) – In Teen Patti India download online, two cards of the same rank are called a pair. The highest pair is Aces and the lowest is Deuces. If both players have pairs, the player with the higher value pair wins as per Teen Patti India rules. If both players have the same pair, the value of the 3rd card will determine the winner.
No pair (high card) – If both players have the same high card, the remaining card values come into play as per Teen Patti India rules. Probabilities in 3 Patti India Real Cash Games The probability of all the Teen Patti India game hands are listed below. Keeping in mind that the 3 Patti India sequence in which the cards are dealt does not matter, the probabilities in a 52 card deck stand as below: Hand Frequency Probability Odds
|Three of a kind/trio||52||0.24%||424.00:1|
|Straight flush/pure sequence||48||0.22%||459.42:1|
|No pair/high card||16440||74.39%||0.34:1|
Teen Patti India Online Game Variations
A 3 Patti India real cash game can be played in several variations, often played in isolation or combination.
- Best-of-four – Each player is dealt four cards, instead of the regular 3 and they must make the best possible 3 cards Indian Teen Patti India hand.
- Lowball – In this Teen Patti India download real cash variant, the order of the hand rankings are reversed, with the least ranking now having the highest rank and vice versa as per the specific 3 Patti India rules.
- Wild draw – As per the Teen Patti India rules, the dealer pulls out one card at random after dealing and nominates all other cards of the same rank as wild cards.
- Low wild – In this variation, a player’s lowest-ranked cards are deemed wild cards in that player’s hand only.
- High wild – Here, a player’s highest ranked cards are deemed wild cards in that player’s hand only.
- Two-lowest wild – A player is dealt 4 cards and the 2 lowest cards taken together form a virtual wild card in that player’s hand only. As per Teen Patti India rules, if the two lowest cards are a pair, then that pair may be considered as a single wild card. In this version, if the two middle-rank cards are a pair, then the player does not have any wild cards.
- Bust card draw – In this 3 Patti India cash game, the dealer pulls out one card at random after dealing and nominates all cards of the same rank as bust cards. Any player holding any of the bust cards has to fold as per Teen Patti India rules.
- Stud – In this Teen Patti India online game, each player receives a preset mix of a combination of face-down and face-up cards. The cards dealt face down to each player are called hole cards. The cards dealt face-up are called street cards. The combination of hole cards and street cards are determined based on the variation of the Teen Patti India game you are playing.
- Community – Similar to a Texas Hold’em poker game, if you opt for Teen Patti India download, players are dealt incomplete hands of facedown cards and then, several face-up community cards are revealed at the centre of the table. The community cards can be used by each of the players to make their best 3 Patti India sequence combination.
- Three-card community: Each player is dealt two face-down cards followed by one face-up community card in this 3 Patti India real cash variant.
- Five-card community: Each player is dealt two face-down cards followed by three face-up community cards as per this Teen Patti India game variation. Some versions of this game may require players to compulsorily select any one face-down card and any two face-up cards to make a three-card hand as per the Teen Patti India rules.